About the Norwich Area Women & Girls Fund Grants
Grants are for the benefit of women and girls in Norwich, Bozrah, Colchester, Franklin, Griswold, Lebanon, Lisbon, Preston, Sprague and Voluntown.
2018 grant applications will be by invitation only.
Read more about the history of our Women & Girls Funds
Our Decision-Making Process
Our grantmaking priorities reflect the challenges identified in The Status of Women and Girls in Eastern Connecticut to advance the equity and wellbeing of women and girls by:
- Empowering women and girls to make positive decisions
- Promoting healthy relationships and preventing domestic violence
- Advancing family economic security
- Supporting access to women's health, mental health and reproductive health services
- Supporting public policy, advocacy and leadership to promote equity
Additional preference is given to programs that demonstrate collaboration among service providers.
Grants will be awarded by early December.
Read more about Recent Grantees