Welcome to the Community Foundation’s Fundholder Portal!
Log in to view your fund(s)
Not yet signed up? Contact Alison Woods at email@example.com
As one indicator that generosity in Eastern Connecticut is alive and well, the Community Foundation family of funds now exceeds 570 in number. These funds are each individually meaningful. Collectively, they express an amazing amount of care and compassion for the residents of our region, as well as our treasured places and spaces, and beloved animals and wildlife. Thank you for being part of our family of funds.
We invite you to explore our website to learn about all we offer, and to see how you, your fellow fundholders, nonprofit organizations and other community leaders are working together with us to create a healthy, thriving, sustainable Eastern Connecticut with greater equity for all.
The Community Foundation is excited to announce an improved experience for fundholders. This upgraded technology will make it easier than ever to connect with the Foundation and stay up-to-date with your account. So, what are some of the new features? You can:
- View and download fund statements
- Monitor the balance of your fund
- Access gift and grant information
- Make additional contributions to your fund
- For donor advised funds, make online grant recommendations
Step-by-Step Fundholder Portal Guide
How to Contribute to Your Fund
- Give online here or through the online portal once you are logged in.
- Send a check to CFECT, 68 Federal Street, New London, CT 06320 and include your fund name.
- Gifts of stock and wire transfers and by IRA Charitable Rollover (QCD) can be processed by speaking with Alison Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lauren Parda email@example.com. Contact us to discuss other giving options such as planned gifts like bequests, IRA beneficiary designations and gifts that produce income for you during life.
- For additional questions, contact Alison Woods firstname.lastname@example.org or Lauren Parda at email@example.com or call 860-442-3572.