Apply for a Scholarship
2019 scholarship applications will be available in early February.
Once you’ve gathered all the information you need to complete the application process, it’s time to select, fill out and submit your Scholarship Application.
As noted on our Before You Apply page, the application process takes time, preparation and attention to detail. Please be aware:
- You are solely responsible for gathering and submitting all of the information necessary to complete the application process. This includes following up with school officials for transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Any supporting documents (e.g., transcripts) that can’t be uploaded during the online application process should be mailed to: Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut, Attn: Scholarship Committee, 68 Federal Street, New London, CT 06320.
- We recommend that you print out and save a hard copy of your Scholarship Application for your personal records. Please do not send a printed copy to us.
A Note on Applying Online
The first time you click the "Apply Online" button during this process, you will be asked to create a free account with SmarterSelect.com, our online scholarship application system.
- In SmarterSelect you can save your application at any point and return to complete it during subsequent online sessions.
- If you established an account with SmarterSelect.com for an earlier Scholarship Application with us, the “Apply Online” button will take you to a log-in screen.
Start Your Application Here
2019 scholarship applications will be available online in early February. To begin your Scholarship Application, please select the application category below that is most appropriate for you: