About Willimantic Welfare Bureau Fund Grants
We support programs and services designed to promote self-sufficiency for residents of the Town of Windham through education and employment.
Priority is given to programs that:
- promote individual and family economic security;
- increase food security and access to nutritious food;
- decrease homelessness through programs that promote diversion and intervention.
What We Will Fund
These grants must be for the benefit of residents of the town of Windham. Grants for multiyear programs may be considered if the applicant can demonstrate need.
Preference is given to programs that are:
- collaborative in nature;
- rooted in evidence-based, solution-oriented approaches;
- include specific, measurable outcomes; and
- effect positive change over the long term.
Eligible applicants may submit grant requests of $5,000 to $10,000. Few grants are made at the very top of this range.
Please review our General Eligibility Criteria for Grants
We recommend that grant seekers begin by contacting Deb Battit, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-442-3572.
Deadlines and Notifications
- There is no Letter of Intent for this grant cycle.
- The application will be available online by October 16, 2017.
- Full proposals are due December 15, 2017.
- Final decisions will be made and applicants will be notified in April 2018.