About the Southeast Area Women & Girls Fund Grants
Join us in empowering women of all ages across Eastern Connecticut.
Read more about the history of our Women & Girls Funds
Grant Limits & Criteria
- Eligible applicants may submit grant requests for amounts between $2,000 and $10,000.
- Please review our General Eligibility Criteria for Grants here.
- These grants must be for the benefit of women and girls in East Lyme, Groton, Ledyard, Lyme, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Old Lyme, Salem, Stonington and Waterford.
- We recommend that all applicants speak with Jennifer O’Brien, our program director before submitting their Grant Application. You can reach her at jennOB@cfect.org or 860-442-3572.
Our Decision-Making Process
In accordance with Our Grantmaking Priorities, preference will be given to programs that:
- empower women of all ages make positive life decisions;
- promote healthy relationships and families;
- reduce domestic violence;
- advance the economic security of their families;
- help women enter or reenter the workforce; and
- enable older women (age 62 and up) with limited incomes in New London remain in their homes.
We give additional preference to programs that demonstrate collaboration among service providers.
Deadlines To Note
- Grant Applications are accepted through midnight, October 1, 2016.
- Our Grants Committee will award all grants by early December.
Submit your Grant Application through our Online Application Form. The Grant Application process is currently closed.
Read more about Recent Grantees