About the Northeast Area Women & Girls Fund Grants
Join us in empowering women and girls across Eastern Connecticut.
Read more about the history of our Women & Girls Funds
Grant Limits & Criteria
- Eligible applicants may submit grant requests for amounts between $1,000 and $5,000.
- Please review our General Eligibility Criteria for Grants
- Grants must be for the benefit of women and girls in Brooklyn, Canterbury, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Sterling, Thompson and Woodstock.
- We recommend that all grantseekers speak with Deb Battit, program officer, before beginning a Grant Application. You can reach her at email@example.com or 860-442-3572.
Our Decision-Making Process
In accordance with Our Grantmaking Priorities, preference will be given to programs that:
- empower women and girls to make positive life decisions;
- promote healthy relationships and reduce domestic violence; and
- advance family economic security and help women enter or re-enter the workforce.
Additional preference is given to programs that demonstrate collaboration among service providers.
Deadlines To Note
- Grant Applications are accepted through 5:00 pm, Monday, October 2, 2017.
- Grants will be awarded by early December.
Read more about Recent Grantees