Generous individuals, families, businesses and civic organizations in our area have established over 476 charitable funds to better Eastern Connecticut.
Directory of Our Donors’ Funds
Generous donors who live in – or care deeply about life in – New London, Windham and Tolland Counties have created over 476 charitable funds, with assets totaling more than $80 million, to improve life in Eastern Connecticut.
- They establish their funds here and entrust them to our care because of our in-depth knowledge of community needs; our more than 30 years of experience; and our longstanding relationships with the nonprofit agencies and civic officials working on the front lines of our communities every day.
- We help interested donors – and the professional advisors who represent them – establish personally meaningful charitable funds that make a lasting impact on the issues and communities of greatest interest to them.
- The majority of these funds focus on Our Community Priorities, which include:
- empowering youth to obtain better educations and careers;
- promoting health and human services that address basic needs and rights;
- preserving the local environment; and
- ensuring the compassionate care of area wildlife and animals.