The Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut serves more communities than any other community foundation in Connecticut – covering more than one-third of the entire state.
Introduction to Estate and Gift Taxes, Internal Revenue Service
Wealth in Families by Charles Collier
- Values-Based Estate Planning by Scott Fithian
- How to Say it to Seniors by David Solie
- Inspired Philanthropy: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Giving Plan by Tracy Gary
- The Giving Family: Raising our Children to Help Others by Susan Crites Price
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and William Danko
- Giving: Philanthropy for Everyone: Practical Answers from America’s Foremost Charitable Planning Authorities by Robert Esperti, Renno Peterson & Eden Rose Brown
- The Soul of Money by Lynn Twist
- Money and the Meaning of Life by Jacob Neeleman
Links of Interest
You are welcome to peruse these links to other organizations’ websites that provide additional information.